A little inspiration always gives me excitement! Here’s what’s making me happy…
From left to right:
1. Lauren Bacall, is one of my favorite actresses I was saddened by her passing
this past month, but her legacy lives on in her beautiful work
2. Denim on Denim, I can’t get enough!
3. Miraslova Duma in a breath taking Celine dress.
4. The boat life, I don’t really want to let go of summer…
5.Hanne Gaby Odeile , those sleeves are perfection.
6. An amazing editorial from 1950, I love this image!
Have a lovely weekend!
image sources. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
… As seen while at the beach, soaking up the sun with my family. With the balmy air surrounding me; I could hear the buzz of people with their families & friends enjoying the fresh salty air. Waves crashed on the shore and seagulls screeched and swirled in the air. All the colors excited me and inspiration could be found everywhere I looked. I was particularly struck by the blue sky and green palm trees; so vibrant and beautiful. I’m so thankful that the Lord has made this earth such a beautiful place His workmanship and creativity can be seen everywhere.
Have a fabulous weekend lovelies!!!
Be bold, add some glamor. Wear a little red…
Happy Monday <3,
graphic designed by Laura Clarke quote Bill Blass.